Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIF!

Thank the Lord it is Friday.
As the first day of school optimism fads, I realize how "on" you have to be every single moment when your teaching. Which can be very exhausting.

Here is my high five for Friday for the week.

1. I am Moving!
Gahh! finally, after the many blog posts about moving, it is starting to become a reality. My life is in boxes, and  I only have one more day in my parents house.

2,3&4. BBQ Mania
Yum. I love labor day.

~ I had a young adult bbq, with a real smokey grill, and plenty of lawn games

~ During lunch break, all the social studies teachers brought out a grill in the commons, and chowed down.

~ The rents had their own cookout, and since parents equal money. we had amazing ribs, chicken, desserts, appetizers, salads, and drinks.

5. My Students 
Over the past week, at least five students have told me that I am their favorite teacher, and I have their favorite class. Heck yes. Plus the stylin high schoolers who love my outfits. You know your doing good when   high school girls compliment you.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for impressing high schoolers! That is no easy feat. Barbeque is quite literally one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete