Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

I could pinterest for hours and hours, but unfortunately I had to pick only a few this week due to a serious stack of essays to grade. 


colours!
Oober cute shorts

Comfy and Glam combo


I would giggle on my way out every day

Sweatshirt
Love the sweatshirt. sporty, cute, fitted, but still comfy


This. Except with 120 Instagram photos.
Great way to display lots of pictures cleanly
It tends to look cluttered without a frame



puppy chow chow
Don't even think about calling them puppy chow


cut an old sweater sleeve and use as sock
I always get hot feet in my boots
smart fix

Feeling down?
Junior Year. Nuff said. 

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha that shut the front door pin made me laugh! So funny :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "comfy but glam" outfit is so cute, but I would never have enough guts to try to pull it off. I actually chuckled at the last llama pin too, so random, you can't help but smile. Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shut the front door pin is a must have lol too funny:)

    Happy Wednesday,

    Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaahhhh Luis the llama!!! GREAT TIMES!!! I think that every time I see a llama for the rest of my life, I will think of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shut the front door hehe! Such a great laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much great stuff here! I adore those shorts! And the sweater with the sequin skirt...pretty! That frame idea is great too. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Papers to grade? What do you teach? I teach high school English so I feel like my life is nothing but a series of endless papers to grade. Love the boot picture- I'm the same way- I have seirously hot feet! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    New follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete