Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Good, Bad, and the Downright Ugly

The Good: winning the equivalent of my electric bill in poker against some seasoned vets. Plus all the free meat, cheese, and beer I could consume. Clearly I was the only female present.

Honorable Mention: 1. Meeting some high school buddies at Kate's for half priced happy hour, then onto Hula Hula for some bad karaoke. 2. Phone call with my college roommate KG

The Bad: I am so behind on paper grading that on my bi monthly trip home to do laundry, I had to enlist my mom to help out. If my kids ask why the handwriting looks different, no way am I admitting my mommy did it between making me dinner and baking me cookies.

The Ugly: The amount of dishes sitting in my sink right now. A serious lack of desire to do dish duty is one of the serious pitfalls of not having a roommate.



1 comment:

  1. YOU LINKED UP!! Yay!!

    And why am I not surprised about the explosion of dishes? :)

    Miss youuu! <3

    ReplyDelete