Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This Is Colossal

While I am waist deep in curriculum and learning the ropes of my high school, I am giving you some great art to look at from my very favorite blog
www.thisiscolossal.com
Began by a chi-towner, this blog always has the most innovative art posted, without fail. Everything from renouned artists to street art.  Here are just some of my favorites from the last week.



Wood injected with a resin and LEDs
by Marco Stefanelli


Annamorphic Typography by Thomas Quinn
From the right angle it looks as if one just typed overtop of the image
but on closer inspection, the words were placed just perfectly to create the affect.


Closer view


Interactive street art in Malaysia
 by Ernest Zacharevski




Whimsical Street Art
by Filthy Luker



Project done on the streets of Chicago
by Candy Chang and the Chicago Urban Arts Society


Alternative Batteries by Caleb Charland


No comments:

Post a Comment